Monday, January 11, 2010

I didn't even know guys USED that line!

Yup. I had no idea. Unfortunately, for me anyway, this is not going to be a post about bad pick up lines. It is going to be a post about getting jilted.

Yes. I just got jilted...by the rock star in Colorado...that one I couldn't stop talking about. She's some pretty bottle blonde that happens to be local. I can't compete with local. Haha. My hotness has trouble projecting through the internet ether.

What was the line? "It's one of those things where I was taken by surprise. I didn't expect it to happen. We'd been friends for a while now and just started talking about more. I hope I don't lose my friendship with you. I value it."

Yup. I got the "let's just be friends line". Who knew? The last guy to use that on me was Mr. Good Lovin'! And he was derranged.

By the way. "a while now" = 5 weeks. I've been friends with him for 6 and there's definitely been some hardcore flirting on his part. (We all know I was flirting- that goes unsaid. haha) And he did it as a text message! Friends, you haven't hit the bottom until you get "friended" by text!

So the next time you feel as though "love is a gypsy child, etc", take a moment to have a fond memory of me and this little situation and just be happy it didn't happen to you!

Ah, l'amour!

No comments:

Post a Comment